Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 13, 2010

KaDeNcE's BiRtHdAy & HaiRcUtS. . . . .

So I decided a few weeks ago I was tired of the girls complaining everytime I fixed their hair, so they got haircuts. Aubrey had 7 inches chopped off, and we didn't measure Kadence but she had at least that much cut. They seem to be really happy that they did it.



Kadence had a GREAT birthday!! We had a little friend party and just played outside in the water, with water balloons, had cake and played. She was so happy it was her birthday she has been waiting forever to turn 5!! The only thing she really asked for were Zhu Zhu Pets, we got her two and a little house and she LOVES them.



So happy to get a Hannah Montana barbie

New clothes

Opening presents with friends





She wanted a princess castle cake, she helped decorate it and picked the colors




2 comments:

Shine said...

We stopped in and ate at a Cowboy Smokehouse in Panguitch, Utah this week as we were driving through and I thought of you and Tyrell! :) LOVE your front door and the girls' haircuts! :)

Megan said...

Love the girls hair! I didn't know you were doing that.