Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

4Th FuN!!

For the 4th of July we went up to Gunnison. The kids had so much fun playing with their cousins, going to the parade and carnival, and swimming.

I just threw a life jacket on Hadlee and let her play in the little pool. She had so much fun. I only had to resuce her twice!
Silly kids!
Riding the train and the carnival
Gunnison Parade
The sun was in their eyes, so they didn't turn out very good

Grandma Stewart, Hadlee, Uncle Taylor
The girls also took swimming lessons. They had a lot of fun and learned a lot. They both became a lot braver and passed their level.

Hadlee has decided she is too big for naps. On occasion I find her like this. She was in the middle of eating her favorite chips and just passed out on the floor.

0 comments: