We had a great Easter weekend. It was the girls spring break also, so we went to Gunnison on Thursday, earlier that day we were able to go to the Panguitch Easter egg hunt. The girls had a ton of fun playing with their cousins. Thursday night they slept at Laurynn's, which is a first for both of them. I thought that Jordan would end up bringing them home in the middle of the night, but they stayed. Friday Tyrell and I headed to SLC to his last lasic appt. his eye are 20/15 and healed perfectly. He loves his newfound sight!! Friday night we went bowling with Jordan and his kids, the Ephraim bowling alley sucks!! But I think the kids still had fun. Saturday we took the kids swimming, and of course they loved it. Aubrey and Kadence got a hair cut and they got to play with their Belnap cousins Sat. night. Sunday we woke up and the Easter bunny had came. The girls were excited with their baskets. Sunday afternoon we headed to Mayfield and they got to play with Alexis and Taylor, and the Mayfield cousins again. We got home Sunday night at 11:00, but we had a good weekend and a lot of fun.
Kadence got a new swimming suit, beach towel, book, shirt, shorts, capris, candy and fruit roll-ups. All the girls got a slip-n-slide to share




3 comments:
I can't believe how long all of your girls' hair is getting:) Congrats Tyrell with your new eyes, that's awesome!!!
I miss and love you all:)
xoxoxox
Wow! Easter looks like Christmas at your house. Your girls are simply darling!
So cute! your little hadlee is so adorable!! My chloe's hair is going to be that color too! So fun!!
Post a Comment