Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

ChRiStMaS!!

Kadence and Aunt Kim on the wagon ride

We had a great Christmas! We celebrated with the Belnap's the day after Christmas. Some went for a wagon ride and sledding, then we ate homeade soup and bread, and broke out the treats. We then had a program from Brock & Kim and then played the white elephant game, cousin presents, sibling presents and presents for grandma and grandpa. Aubrey and Kadence go High School Musical 3 and candy, they also got glass night light things that grandma made (I will have to take a picture to show cause they are pretty neat), and bracelets. Hadlee got a baby, p.j'.s, a sleeping beauty doll and foam block things, we got a gift card to Home Depot, and a back massager, once again everyone was spolied.


Belnap cousins acting out the story of Jesus' birth.

Cousins waiting to play the white elpehant game, I think they like this better than their actual cousin present.

Aubrey opening a white elephant gift

Kadence with her elephant exchange gift, that got stole from her, I tried to get it back for her, but someone stole it from me :(

All of Tyrell's siblings went in on a present for his parents. I love the expression on his mom's face while opening her portion. We got them a juicer that has been on Sherry's wish list for a while and a grain mill attatchment for it.

Hadlee ate non stop the whole time we were up at Grandma and Grandpas. During the Christmas Party we got her off of the treat table at least 10 times.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Between Hadlee and Andree, I think it was way more than ten times!