Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

PuMpKiNs!!

We finally got our pumpkins carved. The girls cleaned them out all by themselves. Tyrell and I did most of the carving, and I am not a good carver. Aubrey chose the castle with a face, and Kadence chose a spider. Hadlee's is the cute lil' pumpkin with two pigtails.
Hadlee wanted to get in on the cleaning out process

What a cutie!! Even with pumpkin on her forehead!
What a cheese!

Hadlee was eating the pumpkin's guts
Getting ready to carve pumpkins!

3 comments:

Shilo said...

Kadence looks so much like Aubrey to me in these pictures...maybe it's the long hair...or the fact that they are indeed sisters! Love it!! So cute - all of them!

Anonymous said...

WOW! your girls are getting soooo big! I can't wait to see them at christmas. That's funny that Hadders was eating the pumpkin guts. Sometimes I think your girls now exactly what to do to gross you out. heheheeheh!

Megan said...

Looks like fun!