Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

tOnSiLs!!

Tyrell got his tonsils out today! He is doing good, just in a lot of pain. He is stir crazy to get out already! It is going to be a long week or two for all of us. So wish me luck. I will be busy taking care of 3 kids, a sick husband, a motel, yard work, and the everyday house stuff. I hope I can get some sleep!!

3 comments:

peterson said...

Good Luck! I hope he feels better soon. Looks like you will be super busy!

CoUrT.n.JuS said...

Wow! I don't know how you are going to keep up with all that? Conner was hard and I had Jus to help :) Hope it goes good! Maybe I should get my tonsils out and maybe I would stop eating a lose some weight!! LOL

Shilo said...

Oh, tell Tyrell I feel for him...my recovery was miserable!! Good luck keeping on top of everything...I hope you are able to get some sleep too!!