Our past week has been pretty boring, yet we had lots to do. I worked this week, Aubrey finished school, and we had play group. We took Rusty to get a haircut, when they brought him back, Aubrey thought they brought us the wrong dog. He looks like an ugly rat.
Before Haircut

After Haircut

Tyrell and I celebrated our anniversary on the 17th. I received these 2 dozen roses and a box of chocolate in the mail.

Hadlee crawled into the closet to feed her baby, yes she is naked.

We also planted a few pots last Saturday, and they are already starting to grow.

Tyrell is feeling a little better. He worked a few hours everyday this week, but he is still pretty weak and doesn't have much energy. Hopefully he can heal this week, cause we have family coming next weekend to celebrate birthdays.
0 comments:
Post a Comment