Our first puppy has died. We only had her for 3-4 weeks, but we all were pretty attached to the little thing. She has been throwing up since we got her, and after trying everything to cure her, the vets decided she had mega esophagus. I guess it is when the esophagus doesn't form right, and wont allow food to go down very well, so it has no other way to go. She wasn't growing and was so skinny, so we let her go. We will miss you Sparkles!!
15 years ago






5 comments:
That's awful! How are the girls taking it? She was so cute. I guess it'a good you have another one...
betcha the puppy had parvo. they barf and barf then die if not treated. My lab had it and recovered after a week at the vets. She was one sick puppy.
Hope the kids recover. it is always so tramatic for them.
Awwww shoot! Poor kids, after 15 of our dogs dying during my childhood, I understand how horrible that is. I'm so sorry!!!
How sad. I bet your kids are devistated. You really do get attached to animals soon. Hope you are all doing well!
That is so sad. I hope your kids are doing okay. I'm so sorry.
Post a Comment