Meet Sparkles!! She is our new puppy. Tyrell told the girls when we moved to our new house they could get a dog. They have been begging and begging and we kept telling them we needed to wait until it was warm enough. It isn't quite warm enough, but we couldn't take the begging anymore. If you know me at all, I don't like animals. I don't want them around me, I think they are gross, with their hair and all. It grosses me out that the kids pick her up and she has recently gone to the bathroom, and so on. So I was really hesitant to get a dog. I don't want to be the "mean" mom, so I agreed, with strict rules. If they bring it in the house, it is gone! The girls are already having so much fun with her, especially Kadence. She wont leave her alone. They baby her like crazy! And as you guessed, the girls picked out her name. She is a miniature husky/Alaska malamute. She is the runt of the litter, so she wont get too big. I couldn't get very good pictures of her, but here she is, she is 8 weeks old.
15 years ago




3 comments:
She is soooo cute! Emerson will be so jealous. The girls will have such great time with her.
Wow looks like you have been having lots of fun! I can't believe Hadlee is already 10 months old... it seems like you just had her. So I think that you should post some pictures of your new place... maybe that is not the best thing to do but you should email me what you guys are doing these days. I knew that you moved but I must have missed why and where. Your puppy is super cute but I am like you about pets so good luck with that Im sure I'll be in your position one day.
What a cute puppy! I bet your girls just love her!
Post a Comment