Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

PoOr HaDlEe!!

These pictures aren't very good, but Hadlee has had a few spills the last couple days. Yesterday we got a package delivered, and I told Kadence we weren't going to open it yet. I went into my bedroom for a minute and I hear Hadlee screaming, so I come running and Kadence is sitting on the floor by the package with Hadlee and a pair of scissors. Kadence says, Hadlee cut herself with the scissors. Really Kadence did it so this is her wound from that. I tried to put a band aid on it but she kept trying to bite it off, so I ended up wrapping it until it stopped bleeding.
Last night she was in playing in Aubrey and Kadence's room looking at books. She had a wrestling match with one of the shelves and pulled it off, and it scraped her nose.

This morning Aubrey put her down next to a toy and tipped her over, and hit her eye on it, now she has a slight black/puffy eye.

On top of all this she has a double ear infection again, and is cutting two more teeth.

3 comments:

Megan said...

oh dear, poor Hadlee. Hope all gets better soon at you house!

Talene said...

Oh, how sad! Your poor kiddos have had a hard time lately with ouchies. Hope she feels better soon!

Shilo said...

Poor girl...I couldn't help but notice those blue eyes though!! They are gorgeous!! Hope she gets feeling better soon!!