Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

ThE hApPiEsT pLaCe On EaRtH. . . . DiSnEyLaNd!!

On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday we went to Disneyland and California Adventure. There is so much to see and do and we had so much fun!!
"The Crew" entering Disneyland. My mom had Megan and Jason design and make these matching shirts for us. Yes, we were the "geeky" tourists in the blue shirts. We actually got a lot of comments on how cute they were and what a great idea it was. It was really easy to find someone when you were looking for them.
Our little family entering Disneyland
Aubrey and Tyrell on Autotopia
Most of the crew!
Getting ready to go on It's a Small World
Laurynn & Kadence all ready for the 3D movie
In California Adventure
The girls got their faces painted at the princess store after they had met a few princesses
Hadlee instantly smiled when I put her down in front of Mr. Rabbit's door, she is such a cheese sometimes.
Kadence's face paint
Aubrey's face paint
Minnie Mouses mailbox
Leaving Disneyland
Aubrey and Kadence in front of the castle
Getting ready for a ride
"A" is for Aubrey
the "L" in California at California Adventure
Grandpa, Hadlee, and Tyrell enjoying another carousel ride
Aubrey and Tyrell going on a ride
Aubrey and Taylor on the bumber bugs in "Bugs Life Land"
Zach, Tyrell, Parker and Aubrey on a ride


3 comments:

Holly said...

I love family vacations!

Emily said...

So Cute Lacey! Looks like you had fun! I found you through Nichole, I hope you don't mind! I'm new to this stuff! I haven't seen Megan in years! Well all of you! You have such cute little girls! I have 4 step-daughters but they are much older! My baby just turned 8 on monday! But I have one on the way? LOL 6 kids! What am I thinking! Nice to see you all! Take care!

Stephanie said...

I love these pictures! I love the T-Shirts too! How cute! Looks like you all had so much fun!