We have been SO busy the past few weeks!!!
First off we have moved into our new place. It took about a two weeks to get all the way moved, cause we would pack a car load and then go and unpack it. It was nice cause we knew where stuff was when we needed it, and we were able to de-junk along the way.
Second we have been planning for Taylor to come home from his mission, now we are getting ready to go to Disneyland!
Hadlee had a double ear infection a couple weeks ago. She started with a fever again while still on the antibiotic, so we took her back in and they put her on different antibiotic. She started with a rash, so I figured she was allergic to that antibiotic, so now she is on a third antibiotic. They think that she might have had some kind of a virus, and not an allergic reaction. The rash has mostly cleared up, and I think she is starting to feel better. I think she might be cutting a new tooth, so hopefully that passes soon. She hasn't been sleeping very good at night, so hopefully once the ears are better and the tooth comes through we can finally get some sleep.




2 comments:
Hey, I didn't know that you were moving. Did you quit the hotel stuff? I saw you on Sunday, but didn't get a chance to talk to ya because we left early. Hopefully I can see ya the next time your in mayfield!
So you moved? Where to?
Post a Comment