My girls finally decided they were brave enough to get their ears pierced. I didn't get any good pictures of Aubrey, but here she is getting ready to get them pierced.

Here she is getting them done! She was so brave and barely even flinched. She has been so good cleaning them and reminds me we need to do it.
Kadence kept saying she wanted hers done too, but I thought we would let Aubrey go first so
Kadence could watch and then she could decide
whether she wanted hers done or not. As soon as Aubrey was done,
Kadence jumped up into the chair and said it was her turn now, so here she is getting her ears marked.

Waiting to get them done and super excited about it!
Kadence getting them done, she jumped a little, but didn't cry and said it only hurt a little bit.

I haven't got pictures of their ears yet, I keep forgetting, but I will. They picked out the same pair (imagine that). They are so excited about them and so am I. I have been waiting forever to get them done, but wanted them to actually want them too.
Tyrell wouldn't let me get Hadlee's
pierced, so we will wait a few years for that.
1 comments:
WOW! I didn't know you were doing that. Can't wait to see them.
Post a Comment