Hadlee is such a stinker!! Last night when I got up with her (yes she still doesn't sleep through the night) she was up on her knees holding on to the edge of the bed. I hurried to get her cause if she would have pushed up on her feet, she would have flipped over the edge. I thought maybe it was just a fluke. But it wasn't, I laid her down for a nap and she was in making a lot of noise so I went in to give her, her binkie and this is how I found her!! The poor girl is still sleeping in her play pen in our room cause there is no where to put up her crib. I moved her to the bottom, but thankfully within the next month she will be able to sleep in her crib.
15 years ago




2 comments:
That is funny! I love her face too in the first picture. It's like she's saying.."what?! I'm not doing anything.
She is growing up so fast! Cliche I know, but true. Good lick with all that remodeling! You are ambitious!
Post a Comment