Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 5, 2008

hAdLeE!!

Kadence wanted to hold Hadlee, and then she said take a picture, so I did and she wanted to see it and she said, "Oh Cute!"



Just had to share a couple more pictures of Hadlee. She is so happy and smiley and I LOVE to kiss those chubby cheeks!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Hadlee looks so chubby in the 1st picture!!

Nichole said...

She sure reminds me of you. How cute are those chubby cheeks.

The Robisons said...

I didn't know you were expecting again, and I didn't know you were on here! Shows how much I pay attention! Yay, more friends! I can't believe how big Cadence is...I looked at an older post and you had posted pictures of her through the years and I saw one of how I remember her when you moved! CRazy! I can't believe Aubry is in Kindergarten! Hadlee is adorable! We have fat cheek babies too! Love it! I'm gonna put your link on mine so I can check up!

Deja said...

Okay mother of the year..you are again making me look bad!! I don't know how you can post so much I am still feeling so crazy busy!! Anyway, Your girls are seriously so dang cute. I love the pics of Hadlee she reminds me of mine! Don't you think they are getting too big too fast? I hate it I want her to stay little! She is just a doll. Well love ya!