Tyrell, Lacey, Aubrey, Kadence, Hadlee & Lindyn
What a cutie she does look Happy! Its always so much fun painting there little toes and doing all the fun girly stuff...
Her toe nails are soooo cute!
Oh she is so cute!! She is getting so big! When does the "season of the motel end?"
She is a doll! I bet it is so fun to have three little girls!
She is so adorable! I love that you painted her toes. How in the world were you able to do that. I still have no sucess with Marissa's.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a cutie she does look Happy! Its always so much fun painting there little toes and doing all the fun girly stuff...
Her toe nails are soooo cute!
Oh she is so cute!! She is getting so big! When does the "season of the motel end?"
She is a doll! I bet it is so fun to have three little girls!
She is so adorable! I love that you painted her toes. How in the world were you able to do that. I still have no sucess with Marissa's.
Post a Comment