Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 1, 2008

UpDaTe!!







Here are a few new pictures of my girls! My parents and Aunt Jeanette brought Aubrey and Kadence home yesterday. They have pretty much smothered Hadlee since they got home. Kadence gets so excited when she opens her eyes, she couldn't believe she had eyes. They sit down and sing songs to her, it is so cute! They just love her to pieces! Hadlee had her nights and days a little mixed up still, so we aren't getting a lot of sleep at night. Oh well she is worth every sleepless moment. Thanks mom and Jeanette for taking the girls and entertaining them all week. They had a great time. Also thanks Jordan and family for taking them. They had so much fun playing with your kids!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Wow, I can't believe you let Kandece push Hadlee in her stroller! I bet she was so excited.
Cute pictures of all the girls!

Shilo said...

I bet your girls are loving every minute of it! They all look so cute and like they are having so much fun!!! Who would've thought you guys would end up with 3 girls...I still can't believe it!! You guys do such a good job with them though!! Happy Birthday, by the way!!! I hope you have fun and get to celebrate!!!

Anonymous said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! Keep the pictures coming. Hadlee looks so tiny next to the girls.

Tell Aubrey that I think she looks so pretty with her missing front teeth.

I think it is so funny that Kadence is so amazed by Hadlee. It makes you wonder what she was expecting her to be like.

Happy Birthday!

Love and Miss you ALL!