Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 26, 2008

PiCtUrEs Of HaDlEe!!


I just happened to catch her smiling in her sleep, it made me laugh!
Look at those fat rolls on her thighs!




Here are some new pictures of Hadlee, she is getting so big already it makes me sad!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of her smiling and the one with her binki sticking out.

Jamie said...

I love all of your pictures... they are adorable! what cute girls you have. Did you go to kiddie kandids? It's crazy how fast they grow up.. Brinlee is already one and 16 pounds its crazy that she was just 5 pounds a year ago... take lots of pictures cuz they grow fast.

Stacey said...

She is such a cute little baby. I can't believe how fast they grow!

Michael and Aubray said...

Hey Lacey! Your family is so sweet. Congratulations on Hadlee she cute. Three girls, Oh my goodness! You have got your hands full. Take care and have a good one... Michael and Aubray Belnap
and Ginger and Ransom