Well we went to the Dr. today and he decided to move my due date back to June 8th, which is disappointing. He wants to do another ultrasound next week to see how big she is and all that. Today it showed that she weighed 6 lbs. 6 oz., which I hope is wrong! Hopefully she is smaller than that! We have set a induction date of May 27th (Aunt Kim's b-day, I hope you wont mind sharing!). So that is the plan for now, unless something at next week's appointment changes things. The only positive news of the day is that she has flipped to head down, so I wont have to worry about him trying to flip her.
15 years ago




3 comments:
Well, now you'll be super prepared for the baby since you have a little more time! Thank goodness she is facing the right direction, that's one less thing to worry about.
Wow! Time sure has flown! It seems like you just announced that you were pregnant. I can't wait to see pictures!
I'm glad that she flipped around, that is super news. Let us know when she gets here!
Post a Comment