Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 7, 2008

WeEkeNd HaPpENiNgS!!



Tyrell took the girls fishing to Paiute Res. on Saturday. They didn't catch anything, but the girls had a GREAT time playing with their worms! If you look closely they are holding them in the pictures.
Grandpa and Grandma Belnap stopped for a visit on their way home from St. George. It was good to see them and the girls were glad to have them here for a little bit.
Tyrell left this morning at 5:30 for his 3 week trip to Oklahoma City. We are going to miss him like crazy, but somehow we will survive. I don't think Kadence realizes that he is gone, Aubrey gets it, but I don't think she realizes how long it will actually be. The longest he has been away from them is for 5 days. Thankfully we are going to have a couple visitors to break up the time. So I probably wont have any post with pictures for a while unless I take them with the cell phone, cause I sent our camera with Tyrell.
I went to the Dr. Friday. He said everything still looks good, and I am measuring right on, although she is still breech. If she hasn't turned by the time I am 37 weeks, we are going to turn her and see what happens from there. Since Tyrell is going to be gone, and we are in the hotel business, I wont be going back until the 28th of April.
Wish us luck in the next coming weeks, I'm sure we will need it!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Glad the girls had a good fishing trip with dad before he left. Hang in there. Hopefully the 3 weeks will fly by!!

Shilo said...

Those pictures are so cute. I can't believe how big your girls are getting. I bet they will seem even bigger once your new little one arrives! Good luck with the 3 weeks. I bet Tyrell will miss you guys like crazy!!