After the dance competition we took the girls to the Fiesta Fun Center. We were going to go miniature golfing, but there were a ton of people playing, so the girls just played some game to get tickets, and played on the slides and stuff. We had never been there before, and decided it was kinda a trashy place, especially inside. We will only be going back to miniature golf or ride the go carts.
15 years ago




1 comments:
Lac,
A few months ago when I redid my blog I lost your blog address. After a bunch of attempts I finally have found your blog again! I am so excited because it has been driving me nuts. Your girls are getting so big and darling as ever. I am excited to hear you are having another baby girl! Congratulations! Those pictures of the baby are amazing.
Post a Comment