Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 28, 2008

WiDe lOaD!!


I can't believe I am posting this, but requests have been made. This is a picture of me at 31 weeks pregnant with my third baby girl.

5 comments:

Megan said...

You look so cute! I can't believe you are at 30 weeks already.

Jamie said...

How cute is this! I don't have any pictures of me pregnant (at least where you can see my belly). I kept telling myself to take some and I never did. I wish I did. So, good job. You look so cute. I can't believe your almost done. Maybe I'll see ya at the hospital!

Talene said...

You look very cute! You shouldn't have cut off your face though!

Marci said...

Thank You!! Your so cute! I needed to see you face silly! Love Ya

Shanelle said...

I agree with everyone else ~ You look so cute pregnant!