Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 3, 2008

I'm BaCk!!

It seems like we have been really busy, but I didn't feel like there was much to report. Kadence caught a cold, and then a couple days later Aubrey got it and the next day I got. The girls both had fevers, aches, water eyes, sneezes, horrible coughs, and headaches. Thankfully I didn't get it as bad as they did, and Tyrell never caught it so that was nice. Tyrell had a trade show in Springville a couple weeks ago, so we got the opportunity to go with him . We debated whether or not we should go, with us all still being sick, but we decided since we never get to go with him, we were going sick or not! We left on Tuesday afternoon and were home Wednesday night. Tuesday night we got to go out to dinner with our good friends Adam and Mikelle, and then we went and hung out at their house for a while. I hadn't seen any of them for 1 1/2 years, so it was great to see them and our girls had a great time playing with Jamis. Wed. we dropped Tyrell off at his trade show, and we spent the rest of they day shopping and getting the girls pictures taken. Then it was time to go get Tyrell and head home.
That weekend we headed up to Gunnison. We figured it was the last time we could go up, since we are now stuck in the hotel for the next 8 months. Brett has shoulder surgery a couple days before we went up, so we didn't see to much of them. He was delirious on pain pills most of the weekend. Tyrell helped them get some firewood cut, so that was nice. Tyrell and my dad went snowmobiling Saturday morning, and had a great time. they were gone forever, so I figured it was either really good snow or something had happened. I think it was the best trip Tyrell had been on.
Since then we have been keeping busy around the house. Tyrell was gone this past week to Salt Lake for an Auto-Cad training. Thankfully the weather has been nice enough that we have been able to go to the park a few times, and the girls have been able to ride their bikes. I tried to keep them occupied with plenty of activities while their dad was gone, and it seemed to work cause the week actually went by pretty fast. That's all for now.

0 comments: