Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 20, 2008

EaStEr EgG hUnT!!








Today was the annual Easter egg hunt in Panguitch. The girls had a lot of fun and did really good. They were both excited with how much stuff they got. Kadence loved the plastic eggs, because they were filled with money. I had to keep telling her to pick up more candy cause she would just stop and look around at everyone. Aubrey was in a different age bracket than Kadence, so I just let her go on her own. She was fine with that and came and found me when she was all done.

1 comments:

Nichole said...

You know I used to think that Aubrey looked just like you but the more pictures I see of Kadence the more I think she is a mini you with darker hair. I can also see Megan in her. How cute. Looks like you had a good Easter. And how cute is your belly? How is your pregnancy going thus far?