We have had two fish for the past 1 1/2 years, last Thursday one of them died. I was afraid to tell the girls, so I waited until right before bedtime. That morning I noticed that one of the fish was getting air tummy up, which they dont usually do. An hour or so later I remembered I hadn't fed them, so I went to feed them and one was laying tummy up on the bottom of the tank. I moved the tank around and the fish didn't move. The other fish just sat and watched the dead one. It wouldn't eat anything, and throughout the day I checked on it and it was always watching the dead fish or sitting right by it. So Tyrell finally told the girls, and they were sad, but took it a lot better than I thought they would. Kadence kept telling me that the fish died. they watched Tyrell dig out the dead fish and everything was alright. Our one fish still seems kinda lonely without its mate!
15 years ago




1 comments:
That is so sad... We had a fish you know the goldfish the kids get at the 4th of July in Gunnison and that fish was a strong fish it went from being dropped on the floor a few times I am afraid, to going down the garbage desposal twice and even living in a pink bowl (chosen by Kemry) and it still managed to live. It is kind of funny how attached they get to a fish! Glad your other fish is making it.
Post a Comment