Aubrey, Talon, Kaleb, and Kadence playing in the pile of wood chips at Grandma and Grandpa Belnap's.
Kadence got her first "real" hair cut from Aunt Laura. She was starting to look like she had a mullet, so we evened everything out. She sat so still, I think she was afraid she might fall off the chair.
5
comments:
Anonymous
said...
How fun! It looks like you guys got a lot of fun stuff in during a few days. I know I always say this but the girls are getting so big!
WOW! You had a lot to catch up on! Hope your enjoying your new computer! Looks like your family is having a little to much fun with your free time! Keep it up!
Looking at all the new pictures you have posted, I cannot believe how big your girls are. It seems like we just finished college and then I see Aubrey and it puts me back into reality. They are so cute!!
Hey! I just found out that the Frehners, Dodds and Westphals have blogs...and thought you'd like to know...you can get to them from mine! I told Ammie about yours!
5 comments:
How fun! It looks like you guys got a lot of fun stuff in during a few days. I know I always say this but the girls are getting so big!
WOW! You had a lot to catch up on! Hope your enjoying your new computer! Looks like your family is having a little to much fun with your free time! Keep it up!
Lacey,
I'm so glad to see some updates of your cute little family. Looks like you have been having lots of fun!
Looking at all the new pictures you have posted, I cannot believe how big your girls are. It seems like we just finished college and then I see Aubrey and it puts me back into reality. They are so cute!!
Hey! I just found out that the Frehners, Dodds and Westphals have blogs...and thought you'd like to know...you can get to them from mine! I told Ammie about yours!
Post a Comment