Last weekend we took the opportunity to go camping since the hotel business has been slow. Tyrell and the girls went up Friday afternoon, and then I came up after I shut the hotel down for the night. Tyrell had a fire waiting for me when I got up there and the girls were asleep. Saturday morning we got up and went fishing. No luck of course, but the girls still had fun. We grabbed a bite to eat up at the Lake and then headed back home. It was a short trip, but it is the first "real" camping trip we have had all year.
15 years ago




1 comments:
Wow! Your girls are getting so big! Aubrey's hair looks way long and Kadence looks so skinny-like she's lost some baby fat. I am glad you guys were able to get out for a bit. I am super excited about your upcoming trips and the fun that is planned. Miss and love you lots!
Post a Comment