Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

TAG I'M IT!!

I am really new to this blogging thing, but thanks to Talene, I've been tagged. According to Talene's tag, I am supposed to list 7 random things about myself. So, just like Talene I went to my husband to come up with things that some may not know about me!
1- I love treats! Whether it is candy, ice cream, cookies, cake or anything else that is made of sugar, I will probably eat it.
2- I don't eat breakfast! I don't like any breakfast foods, so therefore I don't eat breakfast. When I am pregnant I try my hardest to eat something for breakfast everyday so I don't get sick, but after eating toast for 9 months, I tend to get really sick of it.
3- I love to play games! If you want to get to know me better play games with me. I love to play games, and most of all I like to win. I don't have a very good game face, so you usually know if I am doing good or not.
4- Tyrell says that I tend to get a little silly after 10:00 p.m. I don't know if it is because I am tired or what. I usually say weird things and get the giggles. I don't know why, but Tyrell usually gets me going.
5- I'm a pretty picky eater! I don't really like any meat except for chicken, and it has to be good chicken. I will eat ground beef or hamburgers, but nothing else. I don't like steaks, roasts, ham, sausage, bacon, pork chops, or any other weird animals that people eat. Tyrell finds this to be very weird, especially since both of our girls love meat and will eat any kind; including fish! Tyrell's family likes to give me a hard time about this. Sometimes his mom will make dinner for everyone and their will be 1 piece of chicken for me!
6- I love to scrapbook! Even though I am WAY behind on my girls' books, I love to do pages and make cards. I also love to do crafts. I'm not very creative, but I have fun doing it!
7- I love to spend time with my family! I love to see my two cute girls smile and laugh! I love to go up in the mountains and ride 4-wheelers, pretend to fish, sit around a campfire, and sleepover; as long as it is in a trailer. I love to go to Lake Powell! I love to go on boat rides and take in the beautiful scenery there.
So after all that Stacey, Becky, and Megan . . . . . . . . TAG YOUR IT!!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Thanks a lot Lacey!! I guess I'll have to think of some random things to write! Your girls are so cute and getting so big! We should try and get together sometime this summer. Are you coming up anytime?

Talene said...

Hey! It was fun to learn some more things about you. Hope all is well, we sure miss ya, hopefully we'll get to see you soon!

Rebecs said...

This was very eye opening. I had no idea you hated breakfast so much and what's with the meat thing?? I cannot believe you don't like ham, bacon, sausage, roast all the wonderful meats of life! I am so glad I know about your blog. I cannot believe how big your girls are. They are so darling!